a) Definition and generic function of cookies
b) Information about the type of cookies used and their purpose.
- Own cookies: These are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our Web page.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity which treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a certain period of time, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, we allow quantifying the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. For this we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the product offer or the services we offer.
- Behavioral advertising: those that are treated by us or by third parties, and that allow us to analyze your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile. They allow us to obtain the following information:
The domain name of the provider that gives them access to the network. This way we can Prepare statistics on the countries and servers that visit our website most often.
- The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out the extra hours influx, and make precise adjustments to avoid saturation problems in our peak hours.
- The IP address and the Internet address the link that directs to our Web comes from. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to enhance those that offer better results, in order to meet the information needs of our visitors.
- The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to know the areas of more success and increase and improve its content, so that users get a more satisfactory result. The information obtained through these cookies, referred to the user’s equipment, may be combined with your personal data only if you are registered on this website.
- Own Cookies:
- User input cookies:
UserNameCookie (website): They are used to identify a user within a website. They are not stored in our system.
- Authentication or user identification cookies:
UserLoginCookie (website): They are used to keep the user logged in. They are not stored in our system.
- Google Analytics (Google): Analyze and measure user navigation. The applications we use to obtain navigation information, measure and analyze the audience are http://www.google.com/analytics.
- Advertising cookies:
- Google Adwords (Google): Analyzes how the user behaves when viewing the ad (http://www.google.com/ads/adwords).
d) Information on how to accept, deny, revoke consent or eliminate cookies.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in your browser program, or by using the tool third parties, available on our website, which allows detecting the generated cookies and Manage your deactivation. If you want to access the panel to configure them click here: Cookie Config.
Administration of cookies through your own browser.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer through the browser options settings installed on your computer. See the options and instructions offered by your browser for it. Please note that if you accept cookies from third parties, you must remove them from the browser options.
- You can get more information about the Firefox browser from here:
https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-write preferences?redirectlocale = en & redirectslug = enable-and-disable-cookies-that-loss-we
- You can get more information about the Chrome browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Internet Explorer browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Opera browser from here:
e) Information on data transfers to third countries made by the publisher.
This website does not produce profiles that involve automated decision making with legal effects for the user or that significantly affect him in a similar way.
g) Conservation period.
Regarding the preservation of Cookies in order to manage the corporate website, they will be kept for a period of two years, taking as reference the last visit to our website.
h) Rights of the interested parties